Welcome to VivaVoices
Singing for fun community choirs for everyone who loves singing!
We are excited to announce that we will be back singing together face-to-face from 21st June, in line with government guidelines.
We run weekly local choirs for men and women in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Stowmarket and Wymondham and online choirs, which attract members from all over the UK and beyond. We also organise themed Singing Days throughout the year.
“Singing with the choir never fails to lift my spirit”Janice Bell
- fun, friendly, relaxed singing groups
- for men and women of all ages and abilities
- no audition to join
- no previous experience required
- no requirement to read music
- wide selection of songs from across the decades
- sing in unison and two-part harmony
- led by a professional singer and pianist
- our concerts have raised nearly £40,000 for charity
- free taster for new members at our local choirs
Free taster session
Get a taste of the VivaVoices choir experience before you join, just come along to one of our local choirs and try your first session absolutely free! There’s no need to book and no obligation to sign up if you decide it’s not for you. (N.B. This offer does not apply to our online choirs or singing days.)
Join us for an hour of feel-good singing each week from the comfort of your home, wherever you live!
Sing with us at one of our local choirs in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Stowmarket or Wymondham.
Be part of a large choir for the day at one of our popular themed singing days in Suffolk.